A hikers’ paradise, the cantons of the Grisons, the Valais, Bern and Ticino offer some of the most varied and spectacular mountain walking in Switzerland. Meadows and marshland, forests and lakes, glaciers and rocky summits, plus a wonderful diversity of alpine flowers and mountain animals and a rich local culture.
Please carefully read my updated Terms and Conditions before signing up.
I’ll look forward to seeing you again in the mountains soon!
Join me for a multi-day guided hiking tour in my favourite parts of Switzerland! You’ll find photos to tempt you on the Gallery page. For 2022 there is a varied programme of multi-day hikes for you to choose from, some from a comfortable hotel base and some hiking from place to place. Download a summary programme here.
- A four-day long weekend of winter walking (without snow-shoes!) from a hotel base in the pretty village of Kandersteg.
- Five days in Ticino in the spring, discovering panoramic peaks, steep valleys with shady chestnut forests, and charming old villages from our hotel base close to the shores of Lake Lugano. And again in May 2023…
- Five days of hotel-based hiking in the natural environment around Adelboden: alpine meadows with abundant spring flowers, the spectacular Engstligen waterfalls, ridges and peaks…
- A weekend in the Bernese Oberland above the impressive Lauterbrunnen valley, with panoramic views of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
- Historic Walserweg, Grisons. Five days of trekking from Langwies to St Antönien in the footsteps of the Walser, discovering en route the culture and fascinating history of the Walser folk.
- Bivio and Parc Ela: historic passes, shimmering lakes, fascinating geology, an amazing diversity of alpine flowers… A hotel-based week of varied hiking in the largest natural park in Switzerland.
- From lake to lake: Thunersee to Oeschinensee. Trekking from 600 m altitude to almost 2800 m, we discover peaks, passes and wild valleys with wonderful views of lakes, glaciers and the snow-covered summits.
- The majestic Aletsch region: from Belalp to Bettmeralp. A long weekend of hiking in the stunning scenery surrounding the largest glacier in the Alps.
It’s never too early to plan your holidays!Just contact me for further information.