A hikers’ paradise, the cantons of the Grisons, the Valais, Bern and Ticino offer some of the most varied and spectacular mountain walking in Switzerland. Meadows and marshland, forests and lakes, glaciers and rocky summits, plus a wonderful diversity of alpine flowers and mountain animals and a rich local culture.
Please carefully read my Terms and Conditions before signing up.
I’ll look forward to seeing you again in the mountains soon!
Join me for a multi-day guided hiking tour in my favourite parts of Switzerland! You’ll find photos to tempt you on the Gallery page. For 2024 there is a varied programme of multi-day hikes for you to choose from, some from a comfortable hotel base and some hiking from place to place. You can download a summary list here.
- Five days of winter walking (without snow-shoes!) from a comfortable hotel base in the spectacular snowy scenery of the Engadine.
- Five days of Spring hiking in Ticino, discovering panoramic peaks, steep valleys with shady chestnut forests, and charming old villages from our hotel base close to the shores of Lake Lugano.
- A weekend hiking along part of the Alpine Panorama Route in the scenic rural landscape of the Emmental region with its undulating ridges, flower-filled meadows and pastures with traditional farms.
- Five days of hotel-based hiking in the natural environment around Adelboden: alpine meadows with abundant spring flowers, the spectacular Engstligen waterfalls, ridges and peaks…
- From Schwyz to Glarus: an unusual five-day hike through striking and varied scenery across ridges, peaks, pastures and wild valleys from the canton of Schwyz to the end of beautiful fjord-like Klöntalersee in Glarus.
- Bivio and Parc Ela: historic passes, shimmering lakes, fascinating geology, an amazing diversity of alpine flowers… A hotel-based week of varied hiking in the largest natural park in Switzerland.
- A long weekend of hiking, based in the alpine village of Grindelwald, including a day hike on the famous Eiger Trail!
- From Meiringen to Münster, a varied five-day trek with 5 “Gs” to discover: the spectacular Aare Gorge, the turquoise Gelmersee, the impressive “G” rocks of the region (granite, gneiss), the historic Grimselpass, and the high Goms valley with its authentic villages and wooden houses.
- Five days of hotel-based autumn hiking around the picturesque mountain village of Fusio with discovery of the varied landscapes, history and cultural heritage of Val Lavizzara.
It’s never too early to plan your holidays! Just contact me for further information.