A hikers’ paradise, the cantons of the Grisons, the Valais and Bern offer some of the most varied and spectacular mountain walking in Switzerland. Meadows and marshland, forests and lakes, glaciers and rocky summits, plus a wonderful diversity of alpine flowers and mountain animals and a rich local culture.
Join me for a multi-day guided hiking tour in my favourite parts of Switzerland!
During 2018, we have had some wonderful days in different parts of the Swiss Alps. You’ll find photos on the Gallery page.
- Kandersteg circuit: a four-day trek via rocky mountain passes, waterfalls and historic trails.
- Bivio and Parc Ela: a hotel-based week of varied hiking amidst the breath-taking scenery of the largest natural park in Switzerland.
- Four days high above Zermatt, surrounded by 4000-m peaks.
- Bergün-Albula: five days of hiking in a region of imposing alpine landscapes and unspoilt villages.
- Five days of hotel-based autumn hiking on the panoramic trails of the Upper Engadine with wonderful views of turquoise lakes, glaciers, snow-covered summits, and larch forests.