A hikers’ paradise, the cantons of the Grisons, the Valais, Bern and Ticino offer some of the most varied and spectacular mountain walking in Switzerland. Meadows and marshland, forests and lakes, glaciers and rocky summits, plus a wonderful diversity of alpine flowers and mountain animals and a rich local culture.
Please carefully read my updated Terms and Conditions before signing up.
I’ll look forward to seeing you again in the mountains soon!
Join me for a multi-day guided hiking tour in my favourite parts of Switzerland! You’ll find photos to tempt you on the Gallery page. For 2023 there is a varied programme of multi-day hikes for you to choose from, some from a comfortable hotel base and some hiking from place to place.
- Five days of winter walking (without snow-shoes!) from a comfortable hotel base in the spectacular snowy scenery of the Engadine.
- Spring hiking in Ticino, discovering panoramic peaks, steep valleys with shady chestnut forests, and charming old villages from our hotel base close to the shores of Lake Lugano.
- Heart of Switzerland: five days in the striking alpine scenery of central Switzerland, crossing the borders of Uri, Nidwalden and Obwalden.
- A weekend of panoramic hikes on the Via Alpina, from Engelberg to Meiringen, including the Horizon Trail ridge walk with wonderful views of the Bernese Oberland Giants, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
- Engadine peaks — 6, 7, 8 x Piz! Hotel-based hiking in the land of turquoise lakes, glaciers, snow-covered summits, and larch forests.
- Adia Grischun — Ciao Ticino! Six days of itinerant hiking, taking us from the Grisons to Ticino via Val Lumnezia (the “Valley of light”) and the wonderful tundra landscape of the Greina plateau with its meandering streams, marshes and multicoloured rock formations.
- Six days of hotel-based hiking in the Alpstein and Appenzellerland, with its beautiful lakes, steep cliffs, typical Appenzell houses, living traditions and lush green landscapes.
- A weekend on the panorama trails high above Lötschental, taking us through forests of larches in their autumn colours, with magnificent views of the Lang Glacier up to the Lötschenlücke, the impressive rocky summit of the Bietschhorn and the historic valley villages.
It’s never too early to plan your holidays! Just contact me for further information.