Spring is in full swing in Ticino!
I am hoping that I will be able to resume my guided hikes soon!
In May and June, there are three spring walks in store as well as opportunities to learn more about alpine flora or to refresh your planning and orientation skills:
- 16 May: Jaunbach gorge and Gruyères
- 24 May: narcissi in bloom at Les Pléiades
- 6 June: Dailley gorge and Grand Tête
- 10 June (evening) & 14 June: Safe hiking, refresh your plannning and orientation skills
- 11 June (evening) & 13 June: Introduction to alpine flora
Book your places now!
I look forward to seeing you soon in the mountains!