A four-day long weekend of hiking in and around Diemtigtal Nature Park, including two sections of the scenic Berner Voralpenweg from Oey to Zweisimmen.
- The blue-green Seeberg lake and Spillgerten nature reserve.
- The valley’s traditional farmhouses with their richly decorated wooden façades.
- The Rauflihorn and Wiriehorn summits with wide views of characteristic pre-alpine landscapes.
- A rich biodiversity with abundant early summer flora.
Type of hiking
- 4 days of guided hikes, with discovery of the local flora and fauna, geology, history and culture.
- Hikes at level 3*/4*, for experienced, sure-footed hikers on good form; 700–1200 m ↑, 130–1300 m↓ and 5–7.5 hours walking each day (excluding breaks) plus need to carry rucksack with clothes, picnics and overnight kit for the first and last days.
- Technical level: mostly T2 (Swiss Alpine Club grading) with some short sections at T3.
- Overnight stays in twin rooms at Kurhaus Grimmialp.
Price and booking
If you are tempted, please contact me to discuss your needs!