Good news! As a result of the Federal Council’s decisions, I’m very happy to announce that I will be able to lead hikes again from 11 May. These will be with a maximum of four participants per group and of course with strict compliance with the current Covid hygiene and social-distancing rules.
A modified programme of hikes for the coming weeks is now online!
I’ll look forward to seeing you again in the mountains soon!
Alpine hikes, nature walks, hut-to-hut treks, snow-shoeing, walking holidays. Discover the stunning scenery and natural history of the Swiss mountains with a qualified Mountain Leader.
Whether you’re an experienced hiker or just starting out... A newcomer to the Swiss mountains or an old hand keen to explore new alpine areas beyond the tourist trails...
If you’d like to experience more than just the path at your feet. Combine healthy physical exercise with discovery of an inspiring natural environment. Or simply switch off from day-to-day stresses and enjoy the calm of mountain scenery in the company of like-minded people.
Then join me for a guided hike, summer or winter – in English, en français, auf Deutsch. For a day, weekend, long weekend or full week.
I look forward to sharing my passion for the Swiss mountains with you!
Coming up soon...
A circular spring hike in the Préalpes fribourgeoises. We climb gently via forest, open pastures and the protected peat bog “Les Mauvaises Places” to reach… Read More »
Do you know how to plan your day of hiking, ensure you have the right equipment, read a map, and use a compass and altimeter… Read More »
Discover my programme!
- Relaxing or challenging hikes through forests and meadows, past idyllic mountain lakes, over passes or up to spectacular peaks.
- Hut-to-hut treks through breath-taking alpine scenery.
- Theme-based hikes for:
- Discovering Switzerland’s rich alpine flora and fauna.
- Exploring the geology and formation of the Alps, rocks and glaciers.
- Delving into the secrets of an alpine region’s history, culture and people.
- Retracing the historic footsteps of anglophones in the Alps: scientists, mountaineers, naturalists, artists, travellers.
- Hotel-based hiking weeks, exploring areas of natural beauty in the Grisons or Valais.
- Snow-shoeing through magical winter landscapes, with a warming fondue to complete the day.
- For businesses, tailor-made workshops, seminars and team-building in a mountain setting.
Mountain Leader, Swiss Mountain
Accompagnatrice en Montagne,
48 chemin de Champ-Rond
1010 Lausanne, Switzerland
079 342 7826