As it is currently forbidden to work as a mountain leader, I am very sorry that I cannot currently offer any guided walks. I am nevertheless leaving my planned programme online, and open for registrations, in the hope that I will soon be able to resume these activities.
I will keep you informed and, in any case, will indicate “cancelled” for specific hikes if I know already that they cannot take place. Stay well during this difficult period and I’ll look forward to seeing you again in the mountains later in the season!
Alpine hikes, nature walks, hut-to-hut treks, snow-shoeing, walking holidays. Discover the stunning scenery and natural history of the Swiss mountains with a qualified Mountain Leader.
Whether you’re an experienced hiker or just starting out... A newcomer to the Swiss mountains or an old hand keen to explore new alpine areas beyond the tourist trails...
If you’d like to experience more than just the path at your feet. Combine healthy physical exercise with discovery of an inspiring natural environment. Or simply switch off from day-to-day stresses and enjoy the calm of mountain scenery in the company of like-minded people.
Then join me for a guided hike, summer or winter – in English, en français, auf Deutsch. For a day, weekend, long weekend or full week.
I look forward to sharing my passion for the Swiss mountains with you!
Coming up soon...
Are you missing your usual sociable group hikes in the wonderful Swiss countryside? Are you curious to discover the secrets of plants, animals and the… Read More »
A gentle spring hike to explore the local historical heritage and natural environment around Romainmôtier, including the Nozon gorge, Dard waterfall, and a surprising diversity… Read More »
Discover my programme!
- Relaxing or challenging hikes through forests and meadows, past idyllic mountain lakes, over passes or up to spectacular peaks.
- Hut-to-hut treks through breath-taking alpine scenery.
- Theme-based hikes for:
- Discovering Switzerland’s rich alpine flora and fauna.
- Exploring the geology and formation of the Alps, rocks and glaciers.
- Delving into the secrets of an alpine region’s history, culture and people.
- Retracing the historic footsteps of anglophones in the Alps: scientists, mountaineers, naturalists, artists, travellers.
- Hotel-based hiking weeks, exploring areas of natural beauty in the Grisons or Valais.
- Snow-shoeing through magical winter landscapes, with a warming fondue to complete the day.
- For businesses, tailor-made workshops, seminars and team-building in a mountain setting.
Mountain Leader, Swiss Mountain
Accompagnatrice en Montagne,
48 chemin de Champ-Rond
1010 Lausanne, Switzerland
079 342 7826