Good news! As a result of the Federal Council’s decisions, I’m very happy to announce that I am able to propose guided hikes for you again, of course in strict compliance with the current Covid hygiene and social-distancing rules.
Please carefully read my updated Terms and Conditions before signing up.
I’ll look forward to seeing you again in the mountains soon!
Alpine hikes, nature walks, hut-to-hut treks, snow-shoeing, walking holidays. Discover the stunning scenery and natural history of the Swiss mountains with a qualified Mountain Leader.
Whether you’re an experienced hiker or just starting out... A newcomer to the Swiss mountains or an old hand keen to explore new alpine areas beyond the tourist trails...
If you’d like to experience more than just the path at your feet. Combine healthy physical exercise with discovery of an inspiring natural environment. Or simply switch off from day-to-day stresses and enjoy the calm of mountain scenery in the company of like-minded people.
Then join me for a guided hike, summer or winter – in English, en français, auf Deutsch. For a day, weekend, long weekend or full week.
I look forward to sharing my passion for the Swiss mountains with you!
Coming up soon...
Challenging hike from Birgisch via Nesselalp to the ridge and panoramic Foggenhorn peak, with views towards the majestic Aletsch glacier and Valais 4000-ers. Thence down… Read More »
Historic passes, imposing summits, shimmering lakes, alpine pastures, fascinating geology, shady forests, an amazing diversity of alpine flowers… A hotel-based week of varied hiking amidst… Read More »
Discover my programme!
- Relaxing or challenging hikes through forests and meadows, past idyllic mountain lakes, over passes or up to spectacular peaks.
- Hut-to-hut treks through breath-taking alpine scenery.
- Theme-based hikes for:
- Discovering Switzerland’s rich alpine flora and fauna.
- Exploring the geology and formation of the Alps, rocks and glaciers.
- Delving into the secrets of an alpine region’s history, culture and people.
- Retracing the historic footsteps of anglophones in the Alps: scientists, mountaineers, naturalists, artists, travellers.
- Hotel-based hiking weeks, exploring areas of natural beauty in the Grisons or Valais.
- Snow-shoeing through magical winter landscapes, with a warming fondue to complete the day.
- For businesses, tailor-made workshops, seminars and team-building in a mountain setting.
Mountain Leader, Swiss Mountain
Accompagnatrice en Montagne,
48 chemin de Champ-Rond
1010 Lausanne, Switzerland
079 342 7826