A hikers’ paradise, the cantons of the Grisons, the Valais and Bern offer some of the most varied and spectacular mountain walking in Switzerland. Meadows and marshland, forests and lakes, glaciers and rocky summits, plus a wonderful diversity of alpine flowers and mountain animals and a rich local culture.
Join me for a multi-day guided hiking tour in my favourite parts of Switzerland!
During summer 2017, we’ve had some wonderful days in different parts of the Swiss Alps. Click on the links below to see some photos:
- A weekend of panoramic hikes in the Bernese Oberland.
- Kandersteg circuit: a four-day trek via rocky mountain passes, waterfalls and historic trails.
- Engadine peaks: five days of challenging hikes from a hotel base amidst the stunning scenery of the Upper Engadine.
- Four days high above Zermatt, surrounded by 4000-m peaks.
- Five days of trekking in the National Park and Lower Engadine.
- Five days crossing alpine passes, from Gspon to Binntal.
- A long weekend in the magnificent Aletsch region.
And it’s never too early to start planning for next year! For 2018, you’ll find summary information on the pages below. Further details will be available in the spring.