A hikers’ paradise, the cantons of the Grisons, the Valais and Bern offer some of the most varied and spectacular mountain walking in Switzerland. Meadows and marshland, forests and lakes, glaciers and rocky summits, plus a wonderful diversity of alpine flowers and mountain animals and a rich local culture.
Join me for a multi-day guided hiking tour in my favourite parts of Switzerland!
For summer 2017:
- A weekend of panoramic hikes in the Bernese Oberland.
- Kandersteg circuit: a four-day trek via rocky mountain passes, waterfalls and historic trails.
- Engadine peaks: five days of challenging hikes from a hotel base amidst the stunning scenery of the Upper Engadine.
- Bivio and Parc Ela: lakes, passes and pure nature.
- Four days high above Zermatt, surrounded by 4000-m peaks.
- Five days of trekking in the National Park and Lower Engadine.
- A long weekend in the magnificent Aletsch region.
Click here to download a summary programme in pdf.